Today we have released the findings from seven of our projects.
See below for coverage;
- Cash rewards “don’t improve GCSE exam results”, new research finds (Independent)
- Cash incentives “don’t boost GCSE results” (BBC)
- Schools told: cash bribes ‘fail to improve GCSE grades’ (Telegraph)
- Cash bribes fail to boost teenagers’ exam results (Times)
- Money doesn’t talk when it comes to student behaviour (TES)
- Student rewards such as cash and free trips fail to improve GCSE results (Guardian)
- Don’t give your kids cash as incentives to pass exams – ‘it doesn’t work’ (Mirror)
View the seven completed projects and their reports here.