Schools in the Regional School Commissioner regions of the North, East Midlands and Humber, and the West Midlands can:
- Join research trials of approaches that show promise in raising pupil attainment. There are four trials recruiting nurseries, schools and colleges.
- Receive programmes shown to be effective in raising attainment in previous EEF trials at a highly subsidised rate. There are four programmes recruiting primary and secondary schools.
- Access free support from the EEF Research School Network, including a bespoke offer of twilight training sessions and a six-module training programme to support schools to address challenges in the wake of the pandemic and make evidence-informed decisions around their spending. You can find out more about the programmes and sign up here: Supporting recovery: making evidence informed choices (All regions) (google.com).
Newly developed free training programmes are being delivered by the EEF’s Research School Network. They are specifically designed to support schools in their approach to educational recovery, school improvement and planning for the next academic year.
Introductory 90 minute twilights and a six module training programme provide guidance on using evidence to identify potential solutions to challenges schools are facing, and context-specific tools and worked examples of putting new initiatives into practice.
You can find out more and express interest in the programmes below:
The Twilights, open to all teachers and leaders, that still have places are:
- West Midlands: 16 June and 30 June, 16.00 – 17.30
- North: 20 June and 28 June, 15.00 – 16.30
- North Yorkshire: 22 June and 29 June, 15.45 – 17.00
- East Midlands and Humber: 20 and 27 June, 16.00 – 17.30
- All regions: Monday 11 July and Monday 18 July, 15.45 – 17.00 (delivered by North Yorkshire Coast Research School and The Wolds Associate Research School)
The Training Programmes that still have places are:
- All regions (senior leaders): 22 June, 29 June and 13 July, 15.30 – 17.30
- All regions (middle leaders): 23 June, 30 June, 14 July, 12.30 – 15.30
To sign up, please complete the sign up form here: Supporting recovery: making evidence informed choices (All regions) (google.com)
EEF announces new work to facilitate and support evidence-based practice