Please use the form below to contact us. You can use this form to make a general enquiry or to ask a specific question. We will endeavour to answer all your queries as soon as possible.
For press and media enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement. We are committed to making decisions which take forward this mission in a way that is efficient, fair and transparent.
The Education Endowment Foundation takes complaints seriously and view them as an opportunity to develop and improve. Feedback helps us to evaluate our processes and put measures in place to avoid them happening again.
Defining a complaint
A complaint is generally described as an expression of dissatisfaction with any aspect of the EEF.
How to make a complaint to the EEF- stage 1
If you are not satisfied with an element of our work, please let us know by filling out the complaint form and sending it to us on the details below:
- You can call us on 0204 536 3999 Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4pm and someone can write down your complaint.
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can write to us: Complaints Administrator, Education Endowment Foundation, 5th Floor, Millbank Tower, 21 – 24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.The Complaint Administrator will log the complaint and ensure that it is assigned to the most appropriate person to review. We endeavour to get back to you within 21 days
The complaint process
- We will assign your complaint with a reference number
- Investigation will take place
- Steps will be taken to avoid this happening again, this will be communicated to you in writing
Escalations – stage 2
If you are not satisfied by the outcomes of your complaint, you can escalate complaints to senior member of the team. This can be done by addressing the complaint to the Director of Finance and Operations, note that the time to respond back would be a further 21days.
Should your query require further investigation, we will write to you within the 21days letting you know the reason for delay and endeavour to get back to your complaint after a full investigation has taken place. This could take another 30 days.
All complaints will be handled with sensitivity, telling only those who need to know.