Essential features of the role include:
1. Experience in designing, delivering, and reporting high-quality mixed-method evaluations in at least one of the following areas:
i. Impact evaluations (including RCTs and/or quasi-experimental designs) alongside complementary implementation and process evaluations,
ii. Pilot evaluations,
iii. Scale-up evaluations.
2. Knowledge of educational settings in England (early years settings, schools and/or post16 sector) and understanding of the progress and attainment of disadvantaged students in underperforming settings.
3. Well-versed in various educational outcome measures and testing.
4. Solid approach to research ethics and Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI).
5. Experience collecting data from children and educational practitioners in educational settings.
6. A set of core team members with demonstrated expertise in the areas above who would act as Principal Investigators, Project Directors, and Evaluation Leads on any evaluations that your organisation would apply for.
7. Management capacity to deliver evaluation projects, including setting timelines and delivering to agreed budgets and legal agreements, drawing on a team with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, and establishing project management and quality assurance processes.
How to apply
We seek expressions of interest from organisations and consortia not currently on the panel who wish to be included.
If your organisation is interested, please complete this expression of interest application form.
The application submission deadline is March 10th, 2024, at 11:59 pm.