The EEF today published their first six reports, which are based on trials with 6,800 pupils at 238 schools.
The TES, The Conversation, Nursery World and Huffington Post covered the story, focusing in particular on the role of teaching assistants.
- TES article by Helen Ward
- The Conversation article by Gemma Ware
- Nursery World article by Katy Morton
- Huffington Post article by Robin Slavin
The GMB and Voice commented on the findings relating to teaching assistants.
- GMB comment
- Voice comment
Both the TES and Centre for Education Research and Practice (AQA) included opinion pieces by EEF Chief Executive Kevan Collins, reflecting on the findings of the new EEF reports.
- TES Opinion by Kevan Collins
- CERP Perspective by Kevan Collins
View the full reports here.