The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about any information we hold about you.
The privacy notices in this section tell you how we look after any of your personal data that we collect, explaining clearly:
- our purpose and lawful basis for processing it;
- what data we need and why we need it;
- what we do with it;
- how long we keep it;
- what your rights are; and
- whether we use any data processors.
This page is layered so that you can easily select the reason we process your personal information and see what we do with it.
For further details of how your data is used, relevant to how you have engaged with the EEF, please click on the appropriate link below:
- You are using or have visited our website
- You have contacted us with an enquiry
- You are applying to the EEF for funding
- You or your school or setting has taken part in an EEF-funded project
- You are delivering or evaluating an EEF-funded project
- You have subscribed to receive email updates from us
- You have booked an event run by us
- You have donated to the EEF
- We have identified you as a potential supporter
- You have supplied a service to us
- You have applied for a job with us
Our Head of Finance and Operations is responsible for overseeing how we look after any of your personal information that we collect. If you have any questions about these privacy notices or how your data is used by the EEF, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details below:
Head of Finance and Operations
Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
London SW1P 4QP
You can telephone us on 020 7802 1676, or email us here.
Any complaints related to the EEF's use of personal data, which is not covered in the privacy notices above, can be directed through our complaints procedure here.
* This page was updated on 30 January 2020.